our purpose and our story
Reaching the Unreachable
Why We Exist
- Crossing racial, denominational and cultural barriers to proclaim the love, message and hope of Jesus Christ to our region and nations….The accomplishment of this mission is through strategic partnerships that include:
- Short and long term community development projects that promote growth, independence, and a positioning of the community to become completely self sustaining after a period of investment, training and accountability.
- Establishment and support of primary and college level educational programs. That include secular and Christian education scholarships.
- Relief Aid & medical missions support.
- Indigenous, Local, regional, national evangelistic crusades, festivals, outreaches that share the gospel of Jesus Christ in practical ways.
- Hiv/Orphan Care and intervention in Zambia & Uganda.
Since 2013 BTB has shipped nearly $200,000.00 in relief aid, education materials, books, bibles and medical supplies into our partnered nations.
As of 2015 8 education scholarships have been given in Honduras, Zambia and Uganda, Pakistan.
The Mission House orphanage in Zambia is opening in the fall 2015 that will house 80 children and the support families. Completely debt free.
In 2012 the Abundant Joy Primary School Bukwiri, Africa built its first permanent facility. Since then the school enrollment is well over 150 and they are now in the final stages of the opening the second school structure on the property.
Breaking the Barrier Bible college is operating 6 schools in Pakistan and Honduras with our first class graduating in 2015.
Community development projects in agriculture and poultry farming are under way in Mazabuka Zambia.
Empowering the next generation to leave legacy through education.
Bible Colleges & School of Ministry
Building International bible colleges & schools of Ministry.Training, equipping releasing the believer to live out God’s purpose.
Reaching the lost, hurt and forgotten with the life changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
In partnership with local churches, ministries and organizations around the world. We reach, rehabilitate, develop, grow and strengthen communities.