our purpose and our story
Reaching the Unreachable
Why We Exist
- Crossing racial, denominational and cultural barriers to proclaim the love, message and hope of Jesus Christ to our region and nations….The accomplishment of this mission is through strategic partnerships that include:
- Short and long term community development projects that promote growth, independence, and a positioning of the community to become completely self sustaining after a period of investment, training and accountability.
- Establishment and support of primary and college level educational programs. That include secular and Christian education scholarships.
- Relief Aid & medical missions support.
- Indigenous, Local, regional, national evangelistic crusades, festivals, outreaches that share the gospel of Jesus Christ in practical ways.
- Hiv/Orphan Care and intervention in Zambia & Uganda.
Since 2013 BTB has shipped nearly $222,227.00 in relief aid, education materials, books, bibles and medical supplies into our partnered nations.
As of 2015 9 education scholarships have been given in Honduras, Zambia and Uganda, Pakistan.
The Mission House orphanage in Zambia is opening in the summer of 2018 that will house 40 children and the support families. Completely debt free.
Countries directly impacted by our outreaches.
Breaking the Barrier Bible college operates in 5 countries.
Live Love project homes, local missions, community development investmentsBar since 2013.
Empowering the next generation to leave legacy through education.
Bible Colleges & School of Ministry
Building International bible colleges & schools of Ministry.Training, equipping releasing the believer to live out God’s purpose.
Reaching the lost, hurt and forgotten with the life changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
In partnership with local churches, ministries and organizations around the world. We reach, rehabilitate, develop, grow and strengthen communities.